GTA Online Valentine’s Day Massacre Special Is Now Available
February 13, 2014 11:25AM | Author: R* Q
Valentine’s Day in Los Santos is almost here, and the Valentine's Day Massacre Special update for GTA Online is now available, featuring some surprise gifts for all you lovers and lotharios. This includes a variety of fun Valentine's themed extras for Story Mode and GTA Online like the Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun, the new Albany Roosevelt ride and a host of new attire options like double breasted suits, flapper dresses, sexy undergarments, novelty t-shirts, hats, masks and more. These items are all available to purchase in GTA Online right now until the end of February - and once acquired they're yours to keep in your inventory for good.
- "Shotgun Wedding" (Team Deathmatch): The title says it all. Small-scale Deathmatch around the church in Paleto Bay that’s locked to shotguns. It’ll be a lot less bloody than divorce.
- "Property Values" (Deathmatch): Forget about love, nothing’s going to break your heart like the price of real estate. Free for all Deathmatch on an unaffordable cul-de-sac near Mirror Park. Look out for the sniper on the grassy knoll.
- "Creek" (Parachuting): Nothing says ‘I’m in love’ like throwing yourself out of a chopper with up to seven other idiots. A steep dive, almost skirting the side of the Raton Canyon, gliding into Cassidy Creek.
- "Vinewood Tours" (Race): Who needs love when you’ve got booze in your belly and stars in your eyes? Lap race for cars and bikes taking in all the tourist sights of Vinewood and Rockford Hills.
- "Motorboating" (Sea Race): A good motorboating is all anyone wants for Valentine’s Day. Take your love for a trip around buoys and over jumps to the North of Mount Gordo.
- "Heart Breaker" (Bike Race): Make your feelings known by carving a love heart into the Grand Senora Desert. Hills and jumps in this mainly off-road lap race for bikes on a heart-shaped track.