New Title Update to Address GTA Online Game Progress Loss and Other Issues
October 09, 2013 5:52PM | Author: R* Q
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Leave us a comment
Commenting is open to all registered Social Club members - general rules of common courtesy, decency and behavior apply. Check out our full terms of service here but especially mind these important golden rules:
- Anyone posting links to or discussing supposed "leaks" about our games here on our own site will have their commenting privileges suspended indefinitely.
- ALWAYS comment on-topic, your comment should be specifically relevant to the game and news item in the post itself.
- Do not spam comments – this includes promoting your own site or YouTube channel etc.
- Refrain from posting game story spoilers and keep your comment strictly on topic to this story - spoilers and off-topic comments will be deleted.
- The comments section is intended as a place for our Social Club community to comment on and discuss the news and content posted with each other; it is not a place to demand official responses from Rockstar. If you want our attention on something or if you have something unrelated you'd like to say, email us at email@example.com.
Thank you everyone for your understanding and cooperation. Note that your email address will not be displayed, only your registered Social Club Nickname (or User ID # if you have not chosen a Nickname yet).
To gain access to the Social Club you will need to sign in with a valid Social Club account.
Register with Social Club
New to Social Club? Click sign up below to create an account.